Thursday, September 6, 2007

TALENTED? You bet!

At all my other blogs, I'm telling everyone to go here to see this video:

http://loopdeloops.blogspot.com/2007/09/dreams-can-come-true.html

Kay has an awesome playlist of songs at that page, as well as this pretty amazing video. So stop by there sometime ...

However, this is where she found the video:

http://allthings2all.blogspot.com/2007/09/when-gift-speaks-for-itself.html

And this blogger has some interesting comments about it. Now go on over there and watch the video and read those comments. Then come on back, okay?




















You did go, right?

Okay, I'd heard about this guy on the radio, had heard an excerpt of him singing. But was really unprepared for the effect seeing this guy follow his dream would have on me.

This guy is becoming somewhat of a folk hero. I think that is great.

But, it isn't important to get a lot of applause or to win a contest or to even become a hero. What is important is realizing you have a dream. You have talent(s). You have been given a gift.

Embrace it. Follow it. PLEASE, share it!

1 comment:

Kay Day said...

Ok, and here I am, being told repeatedly that I have a gift for writing. I have the gift of a story that God has put on my heart. And then I sit here. I feel absolutely paralyzed lately when it comes to working on my book! Not fear, (I think), I just feel so incapable!
ugh. So I will try to take your advice. :)